11/25/11

Fabulous Inky Friday and Winner from Anything Goes!

WOW! I am stuffed - here in the US we just celebrated Thanksgiving and I ate my fill of Turkey for sure and corn, potatoes, rolls, stuffing...etc!  But now that that's over it's back to Tiddly fun and us Tiddly Inkers want to thank you for supporting Tiddly Inks and creating each week!!  We've seen so many gorgeous entries last week and the whole year through!  I mean really it's getting more difficult - seems that Anything Goes is a sure favorite!  
And the winner is #12 Feebsy!!! Congratulations Feebsy please contact Christy for your prize!
Inspiration time!!!  Again so many fabulous entries.  REMEMBER in order to win a gift certificate OR be featured you must use a Tiddly Image, Stamping Bella image, or a cut file from Scrap Chick!





Now for some FABULOUS design team inspiration!!!
Go Girls Go!

Joey - Using Checking the List



Thank you so much for joining our challenges! We really do love seeing all the gorgeous creations you make each week! Don't forget to enter our two week challenge another Anything Goes!!!



3 comments:

jojoscraps said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card along with the others. They are all so beautiful!
Jo xx

Abi said...

Woweee!! So delighted to be featured here too with all the other amazing talent! Thank you so much, I'm off to put my badge proudly on my blog now! x

Carly said...

Stunning cards! wow!